When Others Think Bare Minimum, Great Leaders Think Big Picture.
When you’re in a meeting, do you lead it or sit quietly? When there’s extra work to be done, do you pick up the slack or avoid it? In the professional world, responsibility can be as simple as a choice — do you want it or not?
We can help you cultivate your natural desire to lead. Develop your personal management philosophy by exploring essential strategies and techniques. Incorporate expert communication skills into your professional development. Learn to maximize the potential of those around you.
Why Choose the University of Alabama at Birmingham?
- Complete your degree 100% online with no residency requirement
- Join a program ranked #12 by US News in its Best Online Bachelor’s Programs listing 2019
- Learn from award-winning, student-oriented faculty
- Study management theory, employment law, and workplace dynamics
- Transfer credits accepted
- Benefit from Handshake, the official career services management tool for UAB Collat business students