Ready for your future in Industrial Distribution? We deliver the goods unlike any other.
Break into the field by joining one of the few joint engineering and business programs in the world. Our online BS in Industrial Distribution offers a different route into a burgeoning industry that keeps goods flowing and serves government, business, and health care.
Our grads work for industry leaders like Johnson & Johnson, General Electric, and more.
Why Choose the University of Alabama at Birmingham?
- Complete your degree 100% online
- Learn from award-winning, student-oriented faculty
- Gain instruction and mentoring from expert business and engineering faculty members
- Choose from 2 tracks to focus your degree: Engineering or Medical Equipment and Supplies
- Join a program ranked #29 by US News in its Best Online Bachelor’s in Business Programs listing 2022 (#1 in the state of Alabama)
- Transfer credits accepted
- Benefit from Handshake, the official career services management tool for UAB Collat business students
The Princeton Review named UAB among the “Top 10 Universities in the United States for Diversity” for four consecutive years.
UAB’s Collat School of Business is AACSB-accredited.
Named among the Top 100 “Best Online Bachelor’s Programs.”