What’s the difference between HR management and financial management? The human element. Business is about more than just money; it’s also about employees and what makes them unique. It’s about getting the right people in the right roles. Human capital management is complex, but we can help you specialize your knowledge to navigate it.
Explore the nuances of workplace dynamics. Build your expertise in organizational development and interpersonal communication. Sharpen your skills as a recruiter and talent elevator.
UAB’s online HR Management program is aligned with the Society for Human Resource Management’s (SHRM) curriculum guidelines.
Why Choose the University of Alabama at Birmingham?
- Complete your degree 100% online
- Join a program ranked #29 by US News in its Best Online Bachelor’s in Business Programs listing 2022 (#1 in the state of Alabama)
- Study employment selection and development, employment law and management planning
- Prepare for the Assurance of Learning exam and SHRM certification
- Transfer credits accepted
- Benefit from Handshake, the official career services management tool for UAB Collat business students
The Princeton Review named UAB among the “Top 10 Universities in the United States for Diversity” for four consecutive years.
UAB’s Collat School of Business is AACSB-accredited.
Named among the Top 100 “Best Online Bachelor’s Programs.”