Learn the fundamental accounting standards and principles that can give you the foundation to launch a career in accounting. Whether you are interested in financial accounting, auditing, forensic accounting, or any of the other diverse areas of the industry, the online bachelor’s in accounting program at the University of Alabama at Birmingham’s Collat School of Business can help you understand the components and processes of each one.
- Get the complete UAB experience in a cutting-edge online format
- Earn your degree in as few as 4 years
- Join a program ranked #12 by US News in its Best Online Bachelor’s Programs listing 2019
- Applicable to public, private, industrial accounting and governmental accounting
- Learn from an award-winning faculty of experienced accounting experts
- Endorsed by the Institute of Management Accountants (IMA) for meeting educational standards to enable students to pursue and earn the Certified Management Accountant (CMA) credential
- Benefit from Handshake, the official career services management tool for UAB Collat business students